Saturday, November 12, 2011
Just a reminder that Sei Bella Med Spa will be at Dazzle Days next Thursday, Friday and Saturday Nov 17th-19th. It's in Conway at the new Expo Center and Fairgrounds on Highway 64. Thursday hours are 6-9 pm. Friday 10 am-8pm and Saturday 10 am- 4pm. You can see a list of all the merchants, and the raffle drawing information at www.dazzledaze.com
Sei Bella Med Spa will have the following products and services available:
1. Xeomin (the new botulinum toxin). I talked about Xeomin in the November newsletter. No additives, so less risk of antibody formation. Antibodies decreases your results and decrease the amount of time your treatment actually lasts. Xeomin will be $10/unit. After next Saturday the price is $12/unit.
2. DermaFrac. The Groupon was VERY popular. Thank you. One treatment at our booth will be $50. We will help you decide on anti-acne, anti-aging, hydration or lightening peptide. This will give you the opportunity to experience this new facial rejuvenation procedure, ask questions and then continue on with a series at the office if you'd like.
3. VIPeel/Gloss Peels. Medical grade facial peels based on a 15-17% TCA base. You can have one put on and resume shopping, eating or whatever else you want to do. You won't look scary or be in pain or anything like that. We will give you your own take home kit. Peels will be $150. After next Saturday the price goes back to the regular $300.
4. Massage. Teresa Smith MS, LMT will be there offering free chair massages (Thurs. night only). Apparently the Dazzle Days committee did not check to see when Teresa's family reunion was this year so we only have her for stress relief on Thurs. nite! Many of you already know Teresa and know what a fabulous masssage she gives.
5. Obagi, Young Pharmaceuticals, and Bionet skin care. I was able to take advantage of some year end specials so I'm passing them on to you. Come shop for your favorite or let me help you pick a product or products to help you with your skin care needs.
6. Gift baskets and gift certifiates. We have made up some really cute ones! We have spa baskets, healing baskets, stress relief baskets, beauty maintenance or beauty repair baskets, teen sets, etc. We also have baskets with gift certificates in them or you can buy gift certificates separately in any denomination or for a particular service like a massage, facial peel, Lipo-Ex package, etc.
7. Handmade organic soap. These are the ones I mentioned in my newsletter a couple weeks ago. I have some left, but they are selling quickly at the office already.
Come join us for a great time! Those of you who have been to our parties know I love to visit with you! Dazzle Days is the perfect place to get some or all of your Christmas shopping done. This is our first year to participate as Sei Bella Med Spa, but last year I bought a Christmas picture, ornaments, t shirts, homemade foods, tea, jewelry cleaner, jewelry, and goodness knows what else. We can help you at booth 108 get some people on your list taken care of. More information about everything we offer at Sei Bella is on my website listed below. Cash, check or credit card accepted. See you next week!
Anne R Trussell MD
Sei Bella Med Spa