Saturday, November 12, 2011
Just a reminder that Sei Bella Med Spa will be at Dazzle Days next Thursday, Friday and Saturday Nov 17th-19th. It's in Conway at the new Expo Center and Fairgrounds on Highway 64. Thursday hours are 6-9 pm. Friday 10 am-8pm and Saturday 10 am- 4pm. You can see a list of all the merchants, and the raffle drawing information at www.dazzledaze.com
Sei Bella Med Spa will have the following products and services available:
1. Xeomin (the new botulinum toxin). I talked about Xeomin in the November newsletter. No additives, so less risk of antibody formation. Antibodies decreases your results and decrease the amount of time your treatment actually lasts. Xeomin will be $10/unit. After next Saturday the price is $12/unit.
2. DermaFrac. The Groupon was VERY popular. Thank you. One treatment at our booth will be $50. We will help you decide on anti-acne, anti-aging, hydration or lightening peptide. This will give you the opportunity to experience this new facial rejuvenation procedure, ask questions and then continue on with a series at the office if you'd like.
3. VIPeel/Gloss Peels. Medical grade facial peels based on a 15-17% TCA base. You can have one put on and resume shopping, eating or whatever else you want to do. You won't look scary or be in pain or anything like that. We will give you your own take home kit. Peels will be $150. After next Saturday the price goes back to the regular $300.
4. Massage. Teresa Smith MS, LMT will be there offering free chair massages (Thurs. night only). Apparently the Dazzle Days committee did not check to see when Teresa's family reunion was this year so we only have her for stress relief on Thurs. nite! Many of you already know Teresa and know what a fabulous masssage she gives.
5. Obagi, Young Pharmaceuticals, and Bionet skin care. I was able to take advantage of some year end specials so I'm passing them on to you. Come shop for your favorite or let me help you pick a product or products to help you with your skin care needs.
6. Gift baskets and gift certifiates. We have made up some really cute ones! We have spa baskets, healing baskets, stress relief baskets, beauty maintenance or beauty repair baskets, teen sets, etc. We also have baskets with gift certificates in them or you can buy gift certificates separately in any denomination or for a particular service like a massage, facial peel, Lipo-Ex package, etc.
7. Handmade organic soap. These are the ones I mentioned in my newsletter a couple weeks ago. I have some left, but they are selling quickly at the office already.
Come join us for a great time! Those of you who have been to our parties know I love to visit with you! Dazzle Days is the perfect place to get some or all of your Christmas shopping done. This is our first year to participate as Sei Bella Med Spa, but last year I bought a Christmas picture, ornaments, t shirts, homemade foods, tea, jewelry cleaner, jewelry, and goodness knows what else. We can help you at booth 108 get some people on your list taken care of. More information about everything we offer at Sei Bella is on my website listed below. Cash, check or credit card accepted. See you next week!
Anne R Trussell MD
Sei Bella Med Spa
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
I missed doing an October newsletter. Hopefully November's will be "newsy" enough to make up for that! We had a great turnout at the Head To Toes Party at Solemates on October 18th. I enjoyed meeting all the new people and seeing all our regulars in such a fun setting. Hope everyone is enjoying their Botox and facial peels. I know you are enjoying the shoes, jewelry and Arbonne, because I am!
Our next event is Dazzle Daze in Conway. It is Nov 17th, 18th and 19th at the Conway Expo Center. Thursday is Girls Nite out from 6-9pm. On Friday hours are 10am-8pm and then Saturday 10am-4pm. There are over 90 merchants. You can shop, eat and enjoy some music, and sample some food. Sei Bella Med Spa will be debuting the new Xeomin. It is THE new botulinum toxin! There are some advantages to Xeomin and I'll tell you about those in a minute. The Xeomin will be $10/unit at Dazzle Days. We will also have our Gloss and VIPeel medical grade facial peels those three days for $150. They are normally $300. Also, we will have packets of info on our products and services that include discounts and coupons for you to use in the future. We will have our product lines there including Obagi, Young Pharmaceuticals, and Bionet Esthetics. If you are having a particular skin problem, come see us; I'm sure we have something to help. Also I'm making gift baskets to include gift certificates, wellness items, facial products, chocolates and lots of other goodies. Do some Christmas shopping- big or small! You can get advance tickets or tickets at the door. For a list of merchants, advance tickets or to learn more about Dazzle Daze go to www.conwayregional.org/dazzledaze .
Now a little more about Xeomin.....First there was Botox, then Dysport, now Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxinA) which is manufactured by Merz. It works like the other two by freezing the muscles in the upper face that cause wrinkles. However, there are no additives in Xeomin just botulinum toxin A. This will lessen a person's chance of forming antibodies. When you form antibodies to botulinum toxin A you don't get the desired result which is the disappearance of those aggravating frownlines, forehead lines and crow's feet. Maximum results with Xeomin may take up to a week to fully develop just like with Botox or Dysport. Xeomin's effects last three to six months. Xeomin has been approved in Europe since 2005. In some studies it has been shown to last six months, but frankly, I can't promise that. Time will tell as we use it more extensively at Sei Bella. I have $50 Visa gift cards that can be used for any future service at Sei Bella when you purchase Xeomin. They are limited in number, though, so I can't guarantee I'll have any left by Dazzle Daze, but if I do, I will bring them with me.
On Thursday, Nov 3rd we are doing a Groupon for DermaFrac. You will have three package options you can purchase. DermaFrac is extremely popular in Europe. Sei Bella has the first machine in Arkansas. This procedure painlessly lays peptides between the dermis and epidermis layer of the skin. The handpiece makes microchannels in the skin and you can choose to have either anti-aging, lightening, anti-acne or hydration peptides. Enjoy a softly lit room and some relaxing music while you have your treatments. If you're not a member of Groupon yet, go to http://www.groupon.com/ to sign up. It's free and then check the website this Thurs. I have the deal of the day texted to me each day. (Somebody in my family needs to benefit from unlimited texting besides my kids!)
I got a postcard in the mail about a product called DermaFlage. I looked at the website, http://www.dermaflage.com/ to learn more about it. Apparently it was developed by a Hollywood makeup artist and a plastic surgeon. Dermaflage is for indented scars. The results were impressive. I don't sell Dermaflage, but the company is supposed to be sending me some samples. I think Amazon had the best price for it, but go to the website and watch the video if you're interested. Sei Bella carries Scar Gel which is for raised scars. If any of you try DermFlage, please drop me an email and let me know what you think.
We have several new products at Sei Bella. I have Bionet's glycolic or lactic acid cell turnover serum, a new cellulite cream, an alpha hydroxy acid facial wash, and the new Dermateen set for teenager's acne. Dermateen works well and is cheaper than the Obagi. It's good maintenance for teens as well. If acne is more significant, I think the Obagi line is better. Plus I can prescribe metrogel as an add on.
The newest product we have at Sei Bella that I love is soap. Yes... the stuff you wash your body with (and hope that your coworkers and family members use as well!) This is an all natural herbal soap made by a really nice lady in Brownsville, TN. It contains all natural oils of coconut, palm, olive and canola plus pure fragance oils and dried herbs. It is all I have used for the last two years in the tub or shower and I carry it with me when I travel. She has some wonderful scents...sandalwood, vanilla sandalwood, lavendar and oatmeal, rosemary mint and lavendar, Hotel Costes, and doublemint with poppyseed. Love them all! As this is mainly a hobby for her, she only makes this soap a few times a year. I got a batch this time, but not sure when I will be able to get more, so let me kow if you want me to save you a bar or two or three. As a side note, it also appears to be quite safe. My dog ate the remaining piece of my bar two nights ago and is doing fine. Apparently it was tasty....
Before I go, just a reminder that Teresa is now at Sei Bella on Mondays, Thursdays and some Fridays offering massage from Swedish to deep tissue to focused problems. Lipo-Ex is available as a full or minipackage. Xeomin, Botox, Juvederm, and Radiesse are always available for your lines, creases and wrinkles. Gloss and VIPeels will help take away the sundamage and fine lines created this summer. Our IPL machine is very versatile. we can do hair removal, photofacials, spider vein treatments, acne and scar treatments...pretty much anything a laser can do except for the aggressive, ablative, skin resurfacing. Plus, IPL isn't painful.
I am always available to help you decide what treatment or product will work best for you. If I think you would be better served by seeing a plastic surgeon to achieve your goals, I'll tell you that, too, and be happy to recommend several good ones. Hope to get some new pictures up on the website and blog soon. Don't forget the Groupon on Thursday for DermaFrac. Feel free to email me with any questions and visit the website at http://www.annetrussellmd.com/
Anne R Trussell MD
Sei Bella Med Spa